New tutorial to configure seller accounts in the Manage Amazon Connections section.
2. The size of the Advertising section have been restructured and adjusted to improve its usability. In addition, you can now navigate to the Campaigns section by clicking on the name of the campaign.
3. The matching and the type of campaign segmented by products have been added in the Keywords and Product Segmentation tables in the Advertising section.
4. Description in HTML is no longer allowed on Amazon 😢, so we’ve removed that functionality from the description editors. If you had made the descriptions from Epinium there is no need to convert them to plain text since in Epinium we were respecting the previous Amazon standards for creating descriptions in HTML but if you want to do it anyway we have put a functionality to convert them to plain text both one by one and en masse. If you want to read more about the subject you can read our blog.
5. The keyword and searchterm columns are now sortable in the SearchTerms table in the advertising section.
6. The columns of most advertising and analytics tables have been reordered to improve readability and some columns that were not used as much have been hidden. If you need them, you can retrieve them from the upper left button “Edit columns“.
The following are all the bugs that have occurred in the last few weeks and have been fixed in a few hours.
General filters were not saving correctly.
If an invalid NIF number was specified in the subscription process, it gave an error and kept loading infinitely.
There was a problem with cookies that made it difficult to login.
There was a problem creating campaigns whithout the “Multicampaign” mode.
There was a problem adding the advertising credentials.
There was a problem creating keywords from the suggested ones.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions and give you information about our Epinium software. We invite you to request a free demo or to do a free trial in which you can touch all the advantages that our tool can offer to those who have an Amazon account.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.