Understanding your customers is key to success. That’s why Amazon provides sellers with an invaluable tool: Amazon Brand Analytics.
What is Amazon Brand Analytics Tool?
Amazon Brand Analytics is an essential tool for any third-party seller participating in the Amazon Brand Registry programme. This tool provides valuable information about customer search and purchase behaviour, as well as the most viewed ASIN products on Amazon.
Not only that, but it is also an essential resource that allows you to delve deeper into the world of Amazon data. With this tool, you can get detailed information about how customers interact with your products and your competitors’ products on the Amazon marketplace.
Difference between Amazon Brand Analytics and Amazon Brand Store Insights
It is important to know that Amazon Brand Analytics and Amazon Brand Store Insights are two different things on Amazon. Amazon Brand Store Insights focuses on providing brands with valuable information about the performance of your brand shop on Amazon. This includes data on page views, unique visitors, sales and conversion rates in your brand shop.
This information is vital for optimising your shop layout, product offerings and marketing strategies, all with the goal of improving your brand’s overall performance on Amazon. On the other hand, Amazon Brand Analytics Tool focuses on providing Amazon sellers with information about customer search and purchase behaviour, as well as the most viewed ASIN products.
This tool is not related to the performance of your branded shop itself. The amazing thing is that you don’t even need to have a branded shop on Amazon to take full advantage of this tool.
Who can use Amazon Brand Analytics?
Accessibility to Amazon Brand Analytics Tool is one of the most frequently asked questions. To take advantage of this valuable tool, you must meet certain criteria:
- You must be an active seller on Amazon.
- You must be the owner of a registered trademark.
- You cannot simply be a reseller of the product you are selling; it must be your own branded product.
- You must be enrolled in the Amazon Brand Registry programme.
What if you don’t have an active trademark for the brand you own? The good news is that if you are enrolled in the Amazon Brand Registry programme, you can still use Amazon Brand Analytics. This flexibility is a valuable resource for a wide range of sellers on the platform.
How do I access Amazon Brand Analytics?
Accessing Amazon Brand Analytics
is simple. You just need to log into your Seller Central
account, and from there, go to the reports section. Within the reports, you will be able to select the Amazon Brand Analytics option and explore all available reports.
Once inside the tool, you will have access to a variety of reports and data that will allow you to make informed decisions to grow your Amazon business.
The importance of data
The data provided by Amazon Brand Analytics is essential to understand and improve the performance of your products on the Amazon marketplace.
This data not only allows you to understand what is happening, but also gives you the tools you need to take concrete and strategic action. Imagine you have a product that is not ranking as well as expected on Amazon, resulting in lower visibility for marketplace users.
In many cases, this happens due to an insufficient or poorly implemented analysis phase. This is where Amazon Brand Analytics Tool becomes invaluable.
What does Amazon Brand Analytics include?
Amazon Brand Analytics provides a series of detailed reports to help you make informed decisions for your Amazon business. These reports include:
- Amazon Search Terms Report: This report shows you the keywords that shoppers use to find products on Amazon. Knowing these keywords is essential to optimising your listings and attracting more customers.
- Demographic Report: Get information about your customers’ demographics, including their age, household income, education level, gender, and marital status. This information allows you to tailor your marketing and pricing strategies to your audience.çProduct
- Comparison Report: Find out which products customers see after visiting your listings. This helps you understand your customers’ shopping preferences and adjust your catalogue accordingly.
- Alternative Purchase Report: Analyse which products customers buy after visiting your listings. This gives you valuable information about your customers’ buying preferences and allows you to identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Shopping Basket Report: With this report, you can identify which products are most frequently purchased along with your products. This information helps you create product bundles and cross-selling strategies.
- Repeat Purchase Behaviour Report: Find out which products are popular with repeat customers. This allows you to focus your marketing efforts on the products that generate brand loyalty.
Benefits of Amazon Brand Analytics
Amazon Brand Analytics is a powerful tool that can help you drive sales of your products on Amazon. Some of the key benefits include:
- Understand what types of products are selling and why.
- Identify niches for your brand and fine-tune your catalogue.
- Anticipate buying trends.
- Benchmark your brand against competitors.
- Finding advertising opportunities.
These benefits translate into more informed and strategic decision making, which can have a significant impact on the success of your business on Amazon.
Key metrics to track in Amazon Brand Analytics
To use Amazon Brand Analytics effectively, it is important to pay attention to certain key metrics:
- Search Impressions: This tells you what words customers use to find your products. You can take advantage of tools and optimise your listings with AI and ChatGPT.
- Purchases: It is important to make sure that customers buy your products after viewing them.
- Add to Cart: This shows that customers are interested in your products, but not yet buying them.
- Top Keywords: These are the words that customers use to search for products. Knowing them is useful to improve your lisnitng.
- Click Through Rate: Tells you how many times your products are clicked on after searching for them.
- Audience Demographics: Knowing who your customers are helps you sell to them better.
- Repeat Purchases: Knowing which products your customers buy frequently helps you focus your sales efforts.
Is Amazon Brand Analytics free?
Yes, it is completely free. You don’t have to pay anything to use it, as long as you are part of the Amazon Brand Registry
programme. Amazon offers it for free to help sellers succeed on their platform.
in this process with our platform where Amazon sellers can save 60% time optimizing product detail pages, be 50% more effective following Amazon’s Style Guides and increase their sales by 30%. Get a free audit
and start optimizing your listings now! Take advantage of it.