In this article we will talk about how to use Epinium for Amazon SEO. Epinium Software, our Amazon Seo Tool, has many useful tools and features to optimize this process to make you save up on 80% of your time.
The Search engine optimization (SEO) of each product page is very important for good organic listings on Amazon.
In today’s tutorial, we will go through all the steps to optimize your Amazon SEO using Epinium!
1. Select the account and country of the listings
2. Select “My Products”
In this spreadsheet, you can see all products and their features like the ASIN, Parent ASIN, title on Amazon, etc., all organized in a table. Here is where you can change the product title, the bullet points and the product description without having to enter in each product like in Amazon Seller Central.
The filter tools are very helpful to make the process easier.
Since it is a large table with a lot of columns, it is possible to only select the ones you are interested on seeing. By selecting and deactivating the lock, you can adjust the table the way you need or want to.
The following columns are looked by default:
- Selector: a tool to select different products for bulk operations
- View in Amazon: a link directly to the product page on Amazon
- View: shows the product information
- Recommended Tasks to achieve a perfect listing
3. The most important tool is the bulk operation to edit more than one product.
- It is possible to set entirely new titles, bullet points and descriptions.
- Another option is to just replace any words or characters of the selected titles, bullet points and description.
- “add before” or “add after” is only available for editing the titles
4. If you don’t select any product you can edit all products that are currently filtered at once.
Since every column has a filter you can filter for example by words, characters in titles or bullet points. The “Parent ASIN” filter is very useful to edit all products of a category. There are different options to filter the listings.
- Searching for characters:
- Not contains
- Not equal
- Starts with
- Ends with
- By clicking on any column title, your listings get filtered in an ascending or descending by just double clicking on the order.
You can use this tool on multiple columns of the table by pressing the shift key.
Any combination of filters is possible.
5. If you open the editing window of the title, bullet points or the description, Epinium will recommend to you relevant product keywords.
The Amazon seo Tool Epinium evaluates the keywords in a score based on impressions, costs and sales in the campaigns. Good converting keywords have 5/5 stripes.
6. Do not forget to upload your changes to amazon. If you are working with multiple accounts, you should select the account you worked with.
Start for Free
Share with us your thoughts in the comments section below!