Amazon created an Amazon Service Providers Network (Amazon SPN) to connect both companies that know the world of Amazon very well and the strategies to get the most out of an account and sellers who want to make the most of it.
How do I contact the service providers?
- Since you have a Seller account on Amazon
1. a) Entering Seller Central and clicking on Applications and Services> Explore services
2. b) visiting https://sellercentral.amazon.com/spn
1. “Where are you?”
2. “Where do you want to sell?”
3. “What service do you need help with?”
- Choose from the listed providers and contact them.
The services have a price and are independent from Amazon.
1. Amazon Service Providers: entering Seller Central and clicking on Applications and Services> Explore services
2. Select: “Where are you located?”, “Where do you want to sell?” and “What service do you need help with?”
Choose from the listed providers and contact them
Epinium: Amazon Service Provider (Amazon SPN)
We have been selected as Amazon Fervice Provider a few years ago. We are part of their network of providers as Software that can help you optimize your campaigns and your listings before uploading them to Amazon.
You will be wondering why trust an external supplier when you can manage all your products and campaigns through Seller Central… well, the answer is very simple: Seller Central is a very good tool but it has its limits, with the help of another company you can exceed these limits and maximize your performance.