Dual Sim or Dual Card Smartphone are becoming more popular among users. This popularity is because these devices allow you to put two SIM cards. The possibility that you can put two cards in a device allows you, for example, to have a personal and work card or if you travel to another country, use a card from that country and your own. In this post we will talk about the best dual sim phone according to customer reviews.
SIM slots support any type of MicroSIM card, NanoSIM and allow you to have two phone lines working simultaneously. Until a few years ago the best dual SIM phone was difficult to see, but with the intrusion in the market of Chinese manufacturers like Huawei or Xiaomi have become popular becoming a necessity for the user.
Before starting to teach you the best dual SIM phone that best fits your needs, let’s see what to consider when buying a Smartphone:
- The size and, above all, the resolution of the screen: Size is a subjective attribute, it depends on each person. We must choose the Smartphone with which we feel comfortable. As for the screen resolution, we should not settle for less than 300 pixels per inch (300ppp), because a resolution less makes the screen is sometimes difficult to see.
- Performance: here comes the user experience. The best Dual sim phone on the market should give us a good performance in our daily life (applications work properly, the operating system is not run aground, there is fluidity between screens, etc.). This factor is purely economic and is due to the difference between the Smartphone Medium range and high range.
- The operating system is also very important when choosing our Smartphone, and more if it is a dual SIM Smartphone. There are many operating systems, but the most noteworthy are two: IOS and Android. The best Sim Dual SIM phone should have an operating system that fits the device and its specifications.
- The camera: Many factors come into play when we make a good photograph. Our advice is if you want to make good photos, you must choose a high-quality Dual Sim phone.
- Other factors: Battery, storage, design, manufacturer and other factors make a device the best dual sim phone.
Now you know what it’s necessary to take into account to choose your Smartphone dual SIM, now we present you the best Dual SIM phone in the market according to the ranking made in Epinium Analytics.
1.Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime 4G
Xiaomi has entered in the smartphone market . According to user reviews, this brand offers a fantastic design and features at a lower price than its competition.
This device incorporates a rear camera, a fingerprint reader and a speaker at the back of the device. On the front, it has a 5-inch screen in high resolution HD (1280 X 720 pixels). Thanks to this resolution, it allows us to count on a screen with a high degree of sharpness and we saved a great consumption of Battery. The front camera is 5 megapixels and the rear camera 13 megapixels, ideal for recording videos and taking pictures in HD. Although it has great specifications to be a “mid range”, it can not be considered the best dual sim phone.
What stands out most of this Dual SIM Smartphone is its price quality, unbeatable if you are looking for a mid-range.
- Operating system MIUI 7.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (4 x 1.4 Ghz + 4 x 1.1 Ghz) Octa-core processor
- Screen 5 “HD IPS 720 x 1280 pixels
- Dual Sim
- RAM 3GB
- Internal Storage 32GB
- Camera, rear 13MP, front 5MP
2. Meizu M2
Another Chinese manufacturer emerging in recent years with its terminals. Its philosophy is a very simple premise: good terminal at adjusted prices. We find a dual sim dual-line phone. Something that can never happen to be the best dual sim phone is that is made of plastic! And also its aesthetic is too much like an iphone. It is manufactured in several colors: White, red, yellow and blue.
This device has no touch button, it has a physical button in the center of the device. It has no fingerprint but the button is fairly well built and works quickly. Perhaps the best thing about this device is its 5.5 inch screen, full HD resolution with great sharpness and a wide color palette. The battery is able to withstand our day to day with more than sufficiency, everything depends on the use that you make of the device.
- Touch screen of 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, with IGZO technology
- ARM Cortex-A53, Octa-Core 1.3 GHz Processor
- 2 GB RAM, LPDDR3, with speed of 800 MHz
3.Honor 8: The best Dual Sim phone currently on the market.
The Honor brand came from Chinese manufacturer Huawei. There devices are sold only online, with great technology and quite low prices for the characteristics that it offers. The Honor 8 features a 5.2-inch screen with LCD technology and full HD. It is a Hisilicon Kirin processor with 4GB of RAM, it is not close to 12gb samsung s7 but they are more than enough to get a good performance.
As for the design, it is very similar to the iphone 6 but has some very surprising details. To be a phone that starts at 399 euros, the design is pretty well worked, is light, beautiful and above all suited to the user. The terminal is made of glass and metal, no plastic. It is robust but light and quite solid to the touch.
Among other specifications, the 3.000 mAh battery runs short. On the other hand, it tries to counteract with its fast charging technology. The sound is quite powerful with good bass and bass. The best dual sim phone in the market has dual camera, all of them 12 megapixels.
Product information:Buy it on Amazon