If you are thinking or have thought about changing your computer, Is the choice of screen a headache? There are many brands, models and technologies, with an abysmal price difference. Now we want to bring you a list with the best monitor in the market based on the Epinium score.
The monitor of your PC is the key, what do you want a powerful computer if you do not have a monitor where you can see everything that your computer is capable of performing? Before starting the analysis, we want to tell you that the choice of monitor should be adjusted to your needs.
Before starting to present the best monitor, some tips or key points to take into account in choosing the screen:
- Size and resolution: The size will depend on the resolution. If you want a 23 “laptop you should decant for full HD or 1080p monitors. Instead, if you’re looking for a bigger screen you’ll have to settle for resolutions larger than 2560 x 1440 pixels, for example.
- Panel type: There are 3 types of panels: TN (Twisted mecanic), VA (Vertica alignment), IPS (In-plane switching) and PlS (Plane-line switching). In Epinium, we recommend IPS panels as they show the most vivid colors compared to TN and VA breads. On the other hand, if the price is not a problem the PLS monitors are much better, allow the adaptation to 3D.
- Refresh Ratio: Or the Fps your screen allows. A monitor with a high refresh rate will allow viewing more than 60 frames per second, ideal if you are a gamer.
- Other factors: Connectors, foot and spinning options, Anti-glare, etc …
Now you know what to take into account to buy a good monitor or a monitor that fits your needs. Then the best monitor on the market, features, specifications and prices to make a right choice.
Benq GL2460HM 24 ” Best monitor of 2018
This Benq monitor has a 24 “display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It has a flickless technology, a dynamic ratio of 12M, 16: 9 format and monitor is LED type for perfect viewing. Its HDMI connectivity will take you to a new level of multimedia entertainment and allow you to use your monitor for both computer and television. In addition, it includes speakers!
If you are one of those who likes to read, BenQ has made adjustments to the screen (brightness, color temperature, contrast ratio, sharpness …) to simulate the appearance of printed paper.
- 24 “display, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Monitor with superior image quality, sleek design and energy saving
- 2 ms response time
- HDMI multimedia interface
- Contrast ratio of 12,000,000: 1
Asus VX239H 23″
This monitor has a 23 “full HD screen without frame with 178 °. These monitors have an ergonomic ultra thin profile that allows adjusting the tilt of the panel. Also two HDMI ports to be able to simultaneously connect more than one device. Users can also connect Blu-ray or DVD players and enjoy full entertainment through built-in stereo speakers.
Asus has developed a new technology called ASUS VividPixel that improves image quality, reduces image noise, improves clarity and clarity. This monitor offers 6 factory settings (landscape, cinema, gaming, night scenes, sRGB and standard) offering color optimization for every moment.
Product information:At Amazon
LG 22M47VQ-P 21.5″
The next LG 21.5 “monitor has an LED backlight display. This screen has anti-blink protection, a darkening technology to minimize the flicker of the monitors, so you will notice less eye strain.
The screen can be subdivided into 4 allowing re scaling windows on the screen improving productivity. The reading mode also provides optimum reading conditions by reducing the blue light on the screen. Intelligent power saving mode allows you to recycle the energy used to illuminate the LED panel.
Product information:At Amazon
This Samsung monitor, among the best monitors, stands out for its Magic Upscale technology. Magic technology is responsible for improving image quality regardless of video or image quality. These technology prevents image degradation, scaling and giving brighter colors to the composition. It also includes Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio technology, enhances colors and contrast.
This monitor has a sophisticated and modern design that is sure to give you a good impression. With a black color and sophisticated finishes will not leave you indifferent. Enjoy a good view from any angle, with Samsung technology Magic Angle provides a perfect image quality from any angle.
Its LED panel makes it among the best monitors of 2017. With a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, it supports up to 16.7 million colors and a response time of less than 5ms.
- Device Type LED Backlit LCD Monitor – 21.5 “
- Class B energy class
- Annual energy consumption 32 kWh
- Panel type TN
- Aspect Ratio Widescreen
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution